(Photo courtesy of Steve Brewer, under the terms of this license.)
-Why should I learn Esperanto? Where did it first appear?
- http://www.genekeyes.com/Dr_Esperanto.html . The best English translation of the “First Book”, where Zamenhof spelled out the basics of Esperanto. Here is where it all began, folks. Highly recommended.
- http://donh.best.vwh.net/Esperanto/eaccess/eaccess.book.html . English-language E-book, written by Don Harlow. Very detailed account of Esperanto, its history and background, literature, and even politics and more. Also very highly recommended.
- http://en.lernu.net/biblioteko/filmoj/eo_estas.php . “Esperanto estas… (“Esperanto is…”). Introduction to Esperanto and its possibilities. In Esperanto with English subtitles.
- http://www.wnyc.org/shows/lopate/episodes/2007/09/27 . “Esperanto: The Universal Language”. Radio program about Esperanto, with interviews with Esperantists Dr. Humphrey Tonkin and Karina Kehlet-Lins.
- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CKbd8-BRiK0 . “Esperanto and Esperantists” — Detlef Karthaus and others speak about Esperanto.