(Note: This photo was created by jam343, under the terms of this license.)
-I’ve already finished my Esperanto course. Or, I have learned a little, and I want to try to use it. Where can I use the so-called “International Language”?
-Find a local group. If that is not possible, go to the Internet!
- http://www.lernu.net . This is probably the most active Esperanto chatroom at the moment.
- http://chatonic.com is a brand new and good-quality webpage with several Esperanto-language chatrooms. You can chat in text and voice, and even use a webcam in the chatroom.
- http://pp.kpnet.fi/jhii/sablo/ . “Sniffy’s Place”. Very simple and fairly active chatroom.
- http://www.ludanto.org/babilanto/index.php . Ludanto Chatroom. Not that active, but you can always try.
- http://www.skype.com . Free Internet telephone, used by many Esperantists in the entire world.
- If you use IRC, the freenode server has the ##Esperanto channel.